Empower Downloads don't work?

Options

Had Prudential previously and all auto downloads worked fine. Now Empower has taken over and can't find Empower Retirement Account option to set up auto downloads. When will this capability be provided?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DPP28,

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Baron Rose
    Baron Rose Member
    Options

In another thread, I saw a list of accounts that included Empower Retirement. I do not see any Empower retirement option under New Account in my Quicken to Windows. I'm using the current version. Some answers say it's there, but doesn't work, then other answers say that I will now have to download the QFX files and manually add them. Which is it?

Setting aside the disconnect in Empower purchasing accounts that were automatically downloading into Quicken, and not including that capability. I realize this seems to be Empower's problem in lying to everyone that all would be the same with the Prudential take over.

• samgut
    samgut Member
    Options

I am a new suscriber to Quicken win. $97.00 a year for this service. I try and connect my first institution Empower and it wont work!!! Can you fix this issue!!

• mabel11
    mabel11 Member
    Options

Empower used to work, the connection is available for Mac. So @Quicken Anja your answer is not valid. Can someone from Quicken please address this because it has been going on for many months. Did Quicken stop supporting Empower? I had a successful connection many, many months ago, suddenly it just changed my balance to zero, then occasionally it would work and download the balance again, then next sync it would just erase it back to zero. That has happened a few times over the past say…year or so. Lately it hasn't worked and resetting the connection does nothing. Please someone from Quicken just give us a straight answer on the status of Empower connection.