When selecting a transaction as reviewed to moves

Options
lcole
lcole Member

When I select a transaction as reviewed, the transaction moves to the bottom of the unreviewed transaction list. The problem is that the screen scrolls down to where the transaction has moved and now I have to scroll back up to the top each time. Is there a fix for this? Thank you

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

It sounds like you have the register sorted by the Status column, the one with the black dot at the top. When you look at the black dot column header, do you see a V or inverted V next to the black dot. If so, that indicates that is the sorting column. To fix this, you'll want to click the Date header to sort by date. Then if you want to see only not-reviewed transactions, click the Any Status filter popup and change it to Not Reviewed. As you mark them as reviewed, the will disappear from this view. Then when you're all done, click the green Clear Filters button to restore the normal view.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @lcole,

When did this issue begin? After a recent update? Does this issue occur across all registers? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

It sounds like you have the register sorted by the Status column, the one with the black dot at the top. When you look at the black dot column header, do you see a V or inverted V next to the black dot. If so, that indicates that is the sorting column. To fix this, you'll want to click the Date header to sort by date. Then if you want to see only not-reviewed transactions, click the Any Status filter popup and change it to Not Reviewed. As you mark them as reviewed, the will disappear from this view. Then when you're all done, click the green Clear Filters button to restore the normal view.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • lcole
    lcole Member
    Options

Wow sorry for my delayed response. I did not really expect an answer on this. So yes, this started after an update and RickO you were correct. Very helpful. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.