Why do I keep getting cc-800 errors and continue to have one step update issues?

Options

About a month ago one of my accounts linked to a different financial institution than originally set. I could not get it to change back and with Quicken support repaired & validated the file, moved it from one drive where I mistakenly stored it, and deactivated the online service for the account, deleted the login info, then reset the online services back up. All seemed to work until the next day. After the one step update I had the error code cc-800. I would fix the associated accounts only to have the error reappear. This even occurs on new accounts set up within the same file. The problem is ongoing the accounts that have the message staying the same on some days and then different ones popping up on other days. Today, Quicken indicated that most accounts did the one step update fine, however no accounts actually updated. I have had to go in and reset each one to get the new transactions. I don't have time to do this on a daily basis. Any ideas on how I can get this file to work correctly with One Step Update?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @MrKittyJr,

Which financial institution is this issue with? To clarify, this is occurring with all accounts that are at this financial institution? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. And, this issue occurs with a new file as well?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 29
    Options

@MrKittyJr once you respond with the information that @Quicken Jasmine requested, we can continue with a fix for your issues. Along with the connection method, if you would provide the last update day and time, that would help also. I have seen this error situation many times and it is an easy fix but may take some time depending how many accounts are affected. The CC-800 error and the accounts not updating are related issues. But again, once you respond with the requested information, we can provide a solution to your issues.

This discussion has been closed.