System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

USAA VISA transactions not downloading . . . AGAIN

Comments

• Rmichael
    Rmichael Member
    Options

I too having same or similar issue. I have two credit card accounts with Visa through Costco. Apparently one account is subordinate to the other. In the past we have used one account (credit card number) in Quicken to download charges associated with both accounts. This worked until December or January. Have worked with Visa for a remedy to no avail. Tried the above suggestion from Quicken but it didn't fix the problem either.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rmichael,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Do you connect to the account using Direct Connect or Express Web Connect+? To see how you're connected, go to Tools>Account List. Click the Edit button next to the account, then click the Online Services tab. You will see the Connection Method near the upper left.

Are the missing transactions nearly identical recurring transactions, where often the only thing unique is the date? If so, you may want to check if the transactions are improperly matching to existing transactions in the register. If that is what is happening, you can turn Automatic entry off for that account so that you'll be able to manually override the incorrect matching.

One other possibility is if the financial institution changed the way the information is sent, you may just need to add it as a separate account. If that is the case, then you would go to Tools>Add Account and follow the prompts to add that account into your Quicken.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.