Can't access Schwab

Options

I have multiple accounts at Schwab - most work correctly. One does not update (4536)account- it used to update but stopped as off 1/1/24 - online services is off (why? dunno) when i try to activate I get

yet all other accounts work??

Answers

• leonard kearney
    leonard kearney Member ✭✭✭
    Options

on an interesting note- I used a test file I had, the online was still active for this account and it did pull transactions into the test file….

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @leonard kearney,

From what you describe, especially since you said it does work properly in a test file, it sounds like there's an issue in the main file. Do you get the error only when trying to connect that one account, or do you get that error any time you try to add/link any Schwab account? If it happens only when trying to link that specific account, are you able to backup your Quicken file, then connect it by going to Tools>Add Account, following the prompts, and linking to that account when you get to the Add/Link screen in Quicken?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leonard kearney
    Options

only that account.

I have been working with Dale Knievel for several months on a weird bug - I have two schwab account with the same last three digits in the account number. this has been really messing up Quicken.

I messed around it this account and somehow turned it back on. May have been the method you suggested but don't recall.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

To clarify, when you say you somehow turned it back on, does that mean the account is connected and downloading now?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leonard kearney
    Options

yes. I had to manually add in all the Secuity transfers, but appears to be working

This discussion has been closed.