Citi Cards Reauthorization Needed with Every Update (Quicken for Mac)

Options
ReneeD
ReneeD Member

For approximately a month, every time I update my accounts I have to reauthorize Citi Bank. Is there a fix for this yet? Between this and the issue with Comenity saying the password is incorrect on all their accounts, I'm getting a little frustrated with quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ReneeD,

If it is repeatedly giving you that prompt, that usually means Quicken is seeing at least one account that still hasn't been moved to the new connection method. The prompt should tell you the name(s) of the account(s) it is still seeing on the old connection (see sample screenshot below).

Take note of the account name(s) it shows you, then go to Accounts>Hide and Show Accounts.

Review that list of accounts. Are there any extra and/or duplicate accounts? Are you able to find the account name(s) it showed in the reauthorize prompt? If the accounts are hidden, you may need to unhide them. If the account(s) is inactive/closed and Quicken shouldn't be connecting to it anyway, then you can just backup your file and deactivate the account(s).

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.