Still can't download transactions with Capital One and CitiBusiness Credit Cards!

Options

This has been going on with me for nearly three months. Why can't Quicken, Capital One and Citi get on the same page to solve this! Should I be looking at another software like Xero? Getting really frustrated!!!!!

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ATL D.D.S.,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you connecting your CitiBusiness credit card(s) via Direct Connect or Express Web Connect+? To check, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button, Online Services tab, and it will show you the connection method near the upper left.

There is currently a known issue with Capital One transactions not downloading or missing some transactions. For more details, please review this Community Alert. I recommend following these troubleshooting steps from the alert:

1. Backup your Quicken file.
    2. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Capital One.
    3. Navigate to Capital One's website, look for third party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    4. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Capital One accounts by using the "+" button.
    5. Carefully re-link your Capital One accounts with the corresponding Quicken accounts.
    6. For Windows ONLY:
      1. Click on "Tools"
      2. Select "Online Center"
      3. Make sure that "Capital One" is selected in the account dropdown
      4. Hold CTRL + SHIFT + Click on Contact Info
      5. Click on "Reset DTStart"
      6. Perform a One Step Update. 

If the issue persists, please contact Quicken Support for further assistance.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.