Getting OL-220-A error message with Desert Financial Credit Union

NanAZ
NanAZ Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

For the past 12+ hours I've not been able to import my transactions from DFCU. Keep getting the OL-220-A message. Any ideas? Thank you!

Comments

• user17881
    user17881 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Started Sunday, 3/3. Continued morning of 3/4. Started working later in morning of 3/4, now in afternoon of 3/4, problem is there again. DFCU tech support doesn't have a clue.

• Bforestcoo
    Bforestcoo Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Same here.

• user17881
    user17881 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I just got off the phone with Quicken tech support. They had me send all logs, etc. They have confirmed that the problem is with the Desert Financial servers, not anything on Quicken's side.

I suspect that as more of us call in to Desert Financial and request help, that will create an incentive for DFCU to find and fix the problem on their end.

Therefore, PLEASE CALL IN TO DFCU at 602-433-7000 and let them know you are experiencing this issue!

• dlafever
    dlafever Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

From my experience this will resolve itself tomorrow (Tuesday) when all the weekend transactions post.

• dlafever
    edited March 5

Looks like I got that one wrong, seems to be broken still.

Whatever you do, don't try to Deactivate/Reactivate within the DFCU account on Quicken!! Quicken then provides this ever helpful box to nowhere that you cannot acknowledge or dismiss! Clicking "More info" does nothing.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AzMCP
    AzMCP Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have also experienced the same exact issue. I have reported as a problem and hope it can be resolved soon.

• MesaTom
    MesaTom Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I called and spoke with Desert Financial yesterday, 3/4. While troubleshooting this problem with them, I came across this message thread and told Desert Financial that Quicked says the problem is at their end. Desert Financial requested I email them a couple log files which I did. I am under the impression they're on it. This call with them was around the end of the day, so I am hopeful it will be remedied today, 3/5. At least they now know the problem is at their end and are looking into it.

• dlafever

This issue is resolved for me now, hope everyone else is up and running!

This discussion has been closed.