Truist CC-800

Options

my Truist has been down for about 3 months… it says " not your fault.. enter manually."

Is anybody else having problems with truist.. or does your Truist work?

thanks tony

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tonyjo,

Due to the length of time you have been experiencing this issue and the nature of the error message you are receiving, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tonyjo
    tonyjo Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

thanks will do…

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    TCL Peter Rabbit Member ✭✭
    Options

My connection to Truist just went down this weekend.

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    Options

i connect to Truist, it asks me to select my verification method - text or phone - then never sends the security code.

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    Options

i solved the problem using a workaround. Deavtivate online update for the account, then clear the financial institution name and account number from "General" tab. Click to add an account and type Truist. Instead of selecting Truist Online Banking, use the next line down - Truist Bank with a sunburst logo. This appears to be what old SunTrust users select. Worked like a charm. May have to change back at some point but works for now.

• SwampGuy
    SwampGuy Member
    Options

TCL Peter Rabbit

Excellent! Worked for me!

• chondronv
    chondronv Member
    Options

Thanks TPR! I have also been having these issues for a couple of months now and this fix worked for me.

Funny thing is, one step update would download my transactions, but I would get the CC-800 error.

But it downloaded my transactions.

But I was getting an error.

But it was updating my transactions….

Damn OCD 😄

• kathylair
    kathylair Member ✭✭
    edited April 27
    Options

Thanks TLC Peter Rabbit! This worked for me too but what a [Removed - Language] recreating all the accounts. I had called truist and they could not help me because I can sign on to the online banking with no problem I would love to know if this is a Truist problem or a Quicken issue. Ever since the truist mergers there have been problems.

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    Options

@kathrylair - didn't have to recreate the accounts. deactivated online services for existing account and cleared financial institution name and account info. then just linked online to existing accounts. ended up changing connection to the Truist Bank with the "T" logo.