cc-929

Options
rlmoffatt
rlmoffatt Member, Windows Beta Beta

THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO QUICKEN SUPPORT. I am still waiting for the email response that I was promised 2 weeks ago.

When I attempt to reset an account I get an error CC-503. When I then try my credentials again, I get error CC-929 and the online access is disabled. When I try to add the account again, the CC-929 blocks the access. This is only an issue with accounts that do not use Web Connect+. I see from the community that this issue has popped up for some users since 2021. Has anyone had this issue and able to resolve it on their own or know what support did to correct the issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rlmoffatt,

Would you mind sharing the ticket number given to you during your interaction with Quicken Support?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 14
    Options

I have been getting CC-503 for 3 days trying to setup a account on Quicken for Windows. Now I am getting the CC-929 of Quicken for Mac and Windows. I give up.

• rlmoffatt
    Options

Hi Jasmine, the ticket number is 10896907

• rlmoffatt
    Options

Hi Jasmine, I finally heard back from escalations. I am now only getting the CC-503. I contacted support again as instructed and they are asking me to reset my passwords at the bank website AGAIN. There are six banks that are impacted, Navy Federal Credit Union. US Senate Federal Credit Union, Congressional Federal Credit Union, Agriculture Federal Credit Union and PenFed. Additionally, now ALL of my synchrony accounts are impacted. It's getting worse every week…making the software almost unusable.

The only accounts that work are the Express Web Connect+. Please, please help!

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@rlmoffatt - the same thing happened to me last August 2023. The only way you are going to fix these CC-503 errors on all your accounts using EWC is to create a new Quicken ID and have Quicken Support transfer your subscription to the new Quicken ID.

Before you signed up for Beta, what version of Quicken did you have? Did these CC-503 error start after you installed Quicken Beta? Did you have any other errors besides the CC-503?

• rlmoffatt
    Options

Wow! Thanks for that information. I am on the phone with support now. The problem started after beta.

• QuickUserPSP
    edited March 19
    Options

@rlmoffatt - my problems also started after installing Quicken Beta. I was using Quicken Deluxe prior to that and I noticed some strange things in my set up and discrepancies. In some places it said I was using Deluxe, but in others it said I was using Premier. Quicken Support was ineffective. No one seemed concerned. Things just got worse until none of my EWC accounts would connect. I kept getting CC-503 errors on 5 separate accounts with 4 different FIs. Then I got CC-929 errors. When that happened Quicken Support refused to help me until the CC-929 errors went away, but when they did the CC-503 error would come back. And then when they tried to fix the CC-503 errors, the CC-929 errors came back. I kept getting the runaround. I was told many times that I would get an e-mail with a fix. Those e-mails never came. Every time I called, they kept telling me that they were working on it. I would ask them if the ticket was still open, they would say yes, but each time I called they would give me a new ticket number. I spent over a month, calling Quicken Support at least twice a week, only to learn later that there was no open ticket for my calls.

I even spoke directly to a Quicken programmer. And he couldn't figure it out. He did tell me why the CC-929 error is sometimes impossible to get rid of and it becomes a vicious circle with the CC-503 error.

I just decided to take matters into my own hands and start with a new Quicken ID and start over again as a new user. That fixed the problems.

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Ditto here was 929 now 503 with navy federal credit union. This is on Mac beta, Windows Retail and Windows beta. Ticket #10914536.

• QuickUserPSP
    edited March 19
    Options

I think these CC-503 and CC-929 errors occurring after installing Beta is happening to too many users to be just a coincidence. Quicken needs to acknowledge that this is happening so that other users don't go through what I went through, and what other users are going through now.

• rlmoffatt
    Options

Hey Everyone, Good news. The CC-929 and CC-503 errors have been resolved. It appears that I turned off the mobile sync while it was still running and it corrupted the process. Escalation had me turn the function back on, run a super validate and everything works again! At one point they were trying to make me reset my password at every bank/FI that was a problem (7 banks). I had to refuse because of other connections that rely on those passwords and I would have had to reset all of those connections as well.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@rlmoffatt - I am glad you found a solution. Maybe others can benefit from your experience. I just am sorry they couldn't help me as well last August. But maybe they discovered more things since then, which is a good thing.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@rlmoffatt that is interesting that that is how they fixed your issues. Since my issues last August, I learned by trial and error, that my Quicken seems to run faster with less errors by keeping Sync on at the global level but then turning it off at the account level.

This discussion has been closed.