Lowes Consumer Credit Card

Options

In the attempt to add my Lowes Credit Card to my Quicken account, I continue to get the error of My Credentials are wrong, and it will not make the connection to Lowes. I have verified my User Name & Password are Correct…. I have made multiple attempts. No Success.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JimmyMc311,

Since Lowe's Consumer Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, the issue you are experiencing is likely related to a known issue we currently have an open Alert for, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PuddinHead
    PuddinHead Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, but only since 4/6/24. Also, when I click on the Community Alert, it says "You don't have permission to do that." What's with that?

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@PuddinHead That alert was marked "Resolved" a couple weeks ago & archived, that's why you can't see it now. If you're having a problem with that card again, they may need to open a new one.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• BobF730
    BobF730 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same Issue with Lowes Consumer Credit. Wondering if the issue is related to Synchrony Bank having Lowes under My Synchrony rather then Synchrony Credit Card