Synchrony CC-503 Error

Options

Started getting CC-503 errors on quicken a few days ago with my Synchrony cards. Everything else works. I have not changed passwords, etc and can still logon to the accounts manually. Im running windows 11 with quicken completly updated.

Comments

• Defcon
    Defcon Member
    Options

Synchrony, Discover, and Barclays, all started giving CC-503 Errors about a month ago. Password and ID is good. This seem to be a big problem.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Defcon are all of your EWC accounts having the CC-503 error? Have you tried setting up a test data file and trying to connect to any of these FIs? Do they still show the CC-503 error?

• ibelieve1968
    ibelieve1968 Member
    Options

Add Comenity account to this list also.

• ibelieve1968
    ibelieve1968 Member
    Options

No matter what I do Synchrony and Comenity accounts will not work.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am still getting cc-503 trying to add CareCredit account to Quicken.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• bauerjr
    bauerjr Member
    Options

I am still getting error cc-503 when trying to connect to mysynchrony (Fleet Farm credit card)

• Lee R
    Lee R Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also getting cc-503 when trying to add CareCredit and also Generac accounts.

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

this just started for me as well on several of my accounts.

• samsmb
    samsmb Member
    Options

having this issue with my credit union account as of a few weeks ago. Support blames it on credit union

• RayDawn
    RayDawn Member ✭✭
    Options

Been have this issue since two Quicken update ago. It started with Marcus, then Lowes and two other accounts. This is getting old. If I have to manual enter on these five accounts, I guess I don't need to keep the subscription and start manual adding everything. Sent in support tickets and never even get a response that have received it and working on it. My subscription is up in June, so they have till then to get working. If not, then I'm back to manual entering and looking for other ways.

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Same here. New Computer, New Setup, I think these are all Direct Connect accounts. CC-503 for me so far is Discover, Chevron, AAA Visa and Synchrony. Its a obvious problem with lots of us and need to be fixed.