Basic funtion version of Quicken for reduced price?

Options
edgelser2
edgelser2 Member
edited April 14 in Before you Buy

Back in December of 2023 flgimp added the following to the discussion titled Price Increase for 2024 (Which is now closed): "I have also been a loyal user since the 90's. I am retired now and (still) only use Quicken for basic record keeping and account reconciliation. i feel taken advantage of with unjustified price increases passed to your customer base each year. Please give us alternatives or a discount for seniors."

I as in exactly the same situation. A loyal user since the 90's and only using Quicken for basic record keeping and account reconciliation. I would also like to see a price reduced "version" of Quicken for that very purpose.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @edgelser2,

For inquiries regarding discounts and other price adjustments, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to look into this for you that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.