Downloading transactions from Venmo credit card

Options
Donna L
Donna L Member

I’m using quicken classic deluxe on Mac OS 11.7.10

Venmo is downloading credit card repayments, and Venmo transactions, but not the credit card transactions. How do I get those?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Donna L,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Is the Venmo credit card account a separate account from the account that is reflecting the repayments and transactions? If it is a separate account on Venmo's side, then is it also set up as a separate account in your Quicken? If it is not a separate account, then I recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this article on missing transactions.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Donna L
    Donna L Member
    Options

the “repayments” are payments I have made on the credit card. But the charges that I’ve made on this credit card did not download to Quicken.
    The “transactions” that downloaded to my Quicken are those from the Venmo cash account activity.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is the Venmo credit card a separate account from your regular Venmo account, or does Venmo pool everything together into one account?

Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps from this article on missing transactions?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dalegdaily
    dalegdaily Member
    Options

venmo credit and venmo balance are separate accounts

This discussion has been closed.