Comenity Sony Visa still having an issue

Options
CQWC
CQWC Member ✭✭

My Comenity Sony Visa account started giving me issues a number of weeks ago (failure to update transactions), and have been following the multiple threads here on the topic regarding Comenity credit cards. After reading this, I hoped it would be fixed, but same problem:

In my troubleshooting, I deactivated and tried to reactivate, but continue to get an error:

Thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CQWC,

Due to the nature of this error message and the alert being resolved, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• CQWC
    CQWC Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks,

Phone support was able to confirm the issue, and were able to change something on the back end to get it working again!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CQWC,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear the issue was resolved! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.