Suspicious Volume numbers in Portfolio View

Options
Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 23 in Investing (Windows)

This looks odd. Look at the Volumes. Especially the one which is an actual fund and not an index. Anyone else seeing this?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rocket J Squirrel,

I have sent this information over to my team. Would you mind submitting a problem report?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Report sent.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Options

My comparable data

Note that the GS and Fido MM's are not selected to download quotes (thus the clock symbols).

Going the Report a Problem route as well.

(edited screenshot to include tickers)

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once the Mutual Fund prices downloaded, the list of securities with 4-billion+ shares traded expanded by an additional 24 securities - all mutual funds that normally post with 0 volume.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Options

Sometime later (?) most of the data cleared up for the 18th.

As of 2/20/24 5:08 PM CDT, the 19th data is still amiss.

And for the 20th (since all MF are not yet fully presented) —

Worth noting that 4,294,967,295 value is 2^32 -1; the 2,147,483,647 is 2^30 -1.

Note the volumes I see for the S&P 500 (INX) index. Those 2^30 -1 volumes go way back circa Feb 2020 with a few exceptions.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Volumes are continuing to be messed up. Here is some intra-day screenshots - Data downloaded by Update Quotes at 12:43 PM CDT Fri 3/22/24

Portfolio view: 7 pure securities (not MF, not index) with 4,294,967,295 volumes and 'current' apparently real prices. Other securities (Apple) and indexes (DJI) OK.

Detail for Snap On Inc — Note Volume in Quote block is -1

Price History data for Snap On

This discussion has been closed.