Robinhood Online Sync - works for all investments, does not include cash balance

Options

Strange as not an issue with other Investment accounts

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mastruck,

When did this issue begin to occur? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Do transactions download correctly?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• CSM3962
    CSM3962 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, cash balance not shown. There are no error codes or messages. Also, Market value in side panel does not match market value in the detail (it did yesterday, but not today). This problem relates to Quicken Classic fDeluxe for Mac, Version 7.6.1, macOS 14.2.1.

• mastruck
    mastruck Member
    Options

no error messages.

it has always been this way.

• mastruck
    mastruck Member
    Options

I have tried deleting and re-adding the Robinhood account several times.

• mastruck
    mastruck Member
    Options

Also, I am using the Robinhood account in simple investing mode. I can manually adjust the cash balance, but the nest sync removes it again.

• mastruck
    mastruck Member
    Options

In the Account Preferences menu under Downloaded Transactions I have "Never Interpret Downloaded Money Market funds as cash." unchecked. I have also tried checking it to see if this helped for some reason. Neither had an impact.

• RichbutNot
    RichbutNot Member
    Options

Same issue here. It used to have my Robinhood Cash under a savings account, but now it won't update. I removed both accounts and reconnected to Robinhood and only the brokerage account will load.

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm also having this problem. I manually update the Cash balance, and then it disappears the next time I sync.