Is anyone else having issues with EWC to Leaders Credit Union - TN?

Options

I reported the following issue to Quicken support who opened case number 10887148 after verifying the issue:

My Quicken environment is Quicken Classic Deluxe for Windows, Version R55.15, Build 27.1.55.15. I have four accounts connected via EWC to Leaders Credit Union - TN. They update fine. However, I opened a fifth account two months ago. I have been trying to add this account via EWC with no success receiving a CC-501 error. I contacted Quicken support who verified the issue and opened case number 10887148. The support tech said this should be resolved in 48 hours. Well, it's been a week with no resolution.

I have no issues with adding accounts from my other financial institutions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mike Rogers,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mike Rogers
    Mike Rogers Member ✭✭
    Options

I contacted support again today via phone. The support tech advised me to make a copy of my quicken file and try to add the new account. I was then able to add the Leaders CU account and connect via EWC. I had to reconnect all of my other accounts since a copy does not have them connected. Seems that there was some corrupted connection data in the QDF that prevented the connection and caused the CC-501 error.

BTW, a "Validate and Repair File" does not fix this issue. Only the copy did.