Not all accounts found at financial institution (Discover Card)

Options

Can anyone tell me why Quicken (via EWC) doesn't find all my cards at Discover?

If I choose: Discover Card Account Center as the Financial Institution, it only finds my one card (but does download the transactions for that card OK). It will not find the other card.

If I choose Discover Bank (for my Savings and Checking accounts), it finds ALL FOUR accounts (the 2 credit cards, the Checking, and the Savings) but only downloads transactions for the Checking/Savings and not the credit cards.

I can duplicate this 100% with new/blank data file. I've submitted "report a problem" to Quicken several times over the past 2 months and nothing has happened.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello @mjonis,

In order for this issue to receive the assistance and escalation it needs, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance.

While submitting a problem report provides the logs that our support agents will need to escalate, they are unable to proceed with escalation unless they have you live on the phone or chat with them. Submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. And as stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Additionally, escalations cannot be done from here in the Community as our support agents have a specific protocol to follow and the necessary tools available in order to do so that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Please contact Quicken Support directly to receive proper assistance to escalate and resolve this error! Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks! Was hoping maybe someone had insight as to where in Discover (the website) to go and "authorize" what accounts are seen. But looks like it's only on sites using EWC+ (ie: Chase, Citi, etc.)

• SueB123
    SueB123 Member
    Options

I've been having similar issues with my Discover accounts for the past couple of weeks. I got the bank accounts fixed, but still not getting updates for the credit card. So aggravating.

spoke too soon…now the bank accounts are "missing" again

• bgebhart
    bgebhart Member
    Options

I have been having the same problem. One of my cards downloads - one doesn't. Has been going on for months. I finally dumped Discover Bank accounts because of their poor communications with Quicken.