Town And Country bank of Licking

Options

Town And Country bank of Licking Throwing up a errer message nothing else but red indicator.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Richard Sturgeon,

In order to better assist you further, can you please provide the exact error message and/or code you are receiving when attempting to connect?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Sturgeon
    Richard Sturgeon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It shows town and country bank with a red button and it was a error has occurred no error code.

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

************** OSU at 11:13:14 21-03-2024********************

' ' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 3, position 114.Some error occured while retrieving the error information

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

<SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SONRS><STATUS><CODE>15500<SEVERITY>ERROR</STATUS><DTSERVER>20240321112503.012[-5:CDT]<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>Town & Country Bank (Salem, MO)<FID>5</FI></SONRS></SIGNONMSGSRSV1><BANKMSGSRSV1><STMTTRNRS><TRNUID>987B81C1-7EA3-1000-90BD-81B7D25E0026<STATUS><CODE>15500<SEVERITY>ERROR</STATUS></STMTTRNRS></BANKMSGSRSV1></OFX

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

Resolved most of my download issues if the password goes through plaid, it does not like the password generated passwords even, thou they will work on the bank Websight, but the password will work if you go straight through the financial website Plaid most have changed something in there operation because i have been using thespasswords for some time.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bank of Licking Throwing up

Sorry to add an unhelpful post, but this phrase cracked me up.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.