Enlarge Type Size in SPLIT Window

Options

When entering many expense categories (for example with a credit card bill) the SPLIT window type size is so small I can barely see it. Please allow me to enlarge this so the type size is visible! It is mice type sized. I keep hoping you'll fix this and you never do. Please make the type size bigger so we can see the categories and amounts without a magnifying glass!

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What "screen resolution" setting do you have on your computer? Because the info in the split lines is quite readable on my computer.

1920 x1080 is recommended, and can be viewed/adjusted via "Settings", Display.

NOTE that this is a WINDOWs setting, not a Q setting.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This sounds like some kind of window scaling problem, maybe on a high-resolution screen.

On my 1920x1200 (Windows scaling 100%) screen, normal fonts, this is the split dialog:

With large fonts.

It would be nice to be able to resize this dialog, but it is quite big on my display and if I up the Windows scaling to say 150% it gets to be giant.

Maybe a screenshot might help see what the problem is. You can attach an image by dragging and dropping it on the comment box.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.