When I connect to Discover Bank to add my two accounts why does only one account display?

Options
erick00
erick00 Member ✭✭

I have two accounts in Discover Bank, a regular savings account and an IRA savings account. When I connect to Discover Bank to add both accounts, only one account (regular savings account) is displayed. I can repeat the connection but it never shows the IRA savings account. How can I add that account to be able to automatically download transactions?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @erick00,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Is this IRA account associated with an investment account?

Is it an active account with transactions (other than interest payments) within the last 90 days? If not, then it may have been marked by the financial institution as a dormant account, which would prevent it from showing up in the list of accounts available to add.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• erick00
    erick00 Member ✭✭
    Options

The account is a savings IRA and not an investment account. I do not think the account is marked inactive by the bank as I can login with Safari and see both accounts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Have you spoken to the financial institution about the issue? It may be an account type they don't support downloads into Quicken for.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.