Investment Performance report totals keep increasing when Subtotal by changed

Options

As the title says, if I run open the Investment Performance report and then switch to a different "Subtotal by" option, the numbers in the "Overall Total" line increase each time I switch. So, if I open the report, it defaults subtotaling by account, and then if I switch to subtotal by month, the overall totals are higher, then if I switch to subtotal by year, they go up again, and if I go back to month, they are higher again, and so on. Switching date ranges "resets" the overall totals, but then switching the subtotal by option makes the totals start increasing again.

Comments

• Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

What a strange coincidence. I noticed the same behavior just this morning. I'm on Quicken for Windows R55.15.

It behaves as described above. I can keep incrementing what it thinks is the total again and again. I don't think I've seen this in previous versions but I don't always use this report so it's hard to say how new it is.

• ameat
    ameat Member ✭✭
    Options

Is anyone from Quicken looking at this?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a user-to-user forum, not Quicken Support (staffed by employees). So, no one here can answer your question.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Paging @Quicken Anja - how can we get this bug logged and targeted for a future fix? The original post describes how easy it is to reproduce this issue. I can confirm I have the same bug.