Heads up, MS Money Conversion article is no longer available.

Options

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are referring the MS Money Conversion article?

If so, I cannot find the Support Article, as well. Help still has a link to a Help article but it just takes you to a blank page. That doesn't seem to be a good move since there are still a lot of MS Money users who are starting to run into OS compatibility issues. These people are starting to search for and migrate to other personal financial planning apps. Most of the people posting about this have been saying they want a platform that will import/convert their MS Money data, that has a format and UI and that is reasonably or intuitively similar to it and that saves their data on their local hard drive. Quicken is the only platform that I think fits that bill. But if the conversion instructions are no longer there and there is nothing telling potential customers "Hey, MS Money users, look at what we have for you!" then I think Quicken risks losing those potential subscriber gains.

Between this and Quicken's deletion of that wonderfully informative comprehensive product comparison chart I am left wondering about what is going on with their Marketing strategy.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, that is the article I'm referring to.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.