How do I get my cloud data to sync properly - it is missing the entries for one investment account.

Options

I am using Quicken Deluxe R40.28 Build 27.1.40.28 Canada on Windows 11 Home. I entered a new investment account a few weeks ago and entered all the data to bring it current. When I use the mobile app I see the account name but the app indicates "no holdings" and therefore a $0 balance. This is also what is seen on the web. Everything else appears to be syncing normally. I have signed out of the app, signed out of quicken desktop, reset my cloud data and rebooted my phone and computer. I would appreciate any further steps I can take. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 26 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sksailr,

Since you are currently still running version release R40.28, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest Canada version release; R55.15 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R55.15 Manual Patch through this support article

Also, please note that after updating your desktop version, you may need to sign out of your mobile app, reinitiate mobile sync from the desktop, and then sign back in on the mobile app.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited March 26 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sksailr,

Since you are currently still running version release R40.28, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest Canada version release; R55.15 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R55.15 Manual Patch through this support article

Also, please note that after updating your desktop version, you may need to sign out of your mobile app, reinitiate mobile sync from the desktop, and then sign back in on the mobile app.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After updating your Quicken software remember to check in the Mobile & Web tab. There's a list of accounts which are to be included in the Sync process.

AFAIK, new accounts are not automatically included in Sync.

• sksailr
    sksailr Member ✭✭
    Options

Evidently updating the version of Quicken worked - thanks so much. I knew there was another "thing" to check but then forgot to do it before posting. A quick, easy solution!

• Quicken Anja
    Options

@sksailr Thanks for the update! Glad to hear updating resolved the issue for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja