Account "updates" but no data is downloaded.

Options

I have several Wells Fargo accounts. They're all up to date with registration, etc. But when I do an update for all accounts, they all say they're updating, but one of them hasn't downloaded existing transactions for several weeks. Everything I've checked indicates the account is properly signed up, but it simply stopped downloading data a while back. All the other Wells Fargo accounts download just fine. Ideas? The Quicken website suggests reconfirming, but I've done that.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jumblejim,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The account giving you problems … what type of account is it? Checking, Savings, Mortgage, Line of Credit, etc.?

• mistele9
    mistele9 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can't download my WF credit card either. It says it updates, but no transactions actually download. This happened once before a few months ago and I spent 2 hours on the phone with Quicken customer support to fix it. Not even sure what we did. I've never had so many problems with Quicken in all the time I've been using it. Frustrating for sure.