System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Can not connect to Quicken Loans a/k/a Rocket Mortgage

Comments

• WileEMan
    WileEMan Member ✭✭
    Options

I am receiving error CC-503 with my Rocket Morgage (Quicken Loans) as well. I can log in online to my mortgage, but Quicken won't connect. I have updated my email, password, and last 4 as well. I am running the windows version of Quicken Business and Personal (Version R55.15, Build 27.1.55.15). It hasn't updated for about a month now.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @WileEMan,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10937272/CTP-9507)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• niknas
    niknas Member
    edited March 27
    Options

March 27th and the issue has not been resolved. [Removed - Rant] Please return the account back to Rocket Mortgage and fix the connection problem.

• niknas
    niknas Member
    Options

March 28th and the problem still has not been resolved.

• tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member ✭✭
    edited March 29
    Options

When I attempt to update my "Quicken Loans" (AKA "Rocket Mortgage" mortgage account it doesn't update. Instead I get a "CC-503" Error Message. The message reads: "Quicken is unable to update your account because your financial institution login information is incorrect. Go to the Quicken Loans website and try to login so that you'll know which login information actually works."

Please note that my login information is correct. However, Quicken Loans now requires 2 step authentication.

Quicken's suggested fix will not work because the Transaction Download for this account is Express Web Connect. Quicken does not allow for changes; if I Deactivate the Online Services then I cannot Activate.

[Merged Post]

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

" ... I get a "CC-503" Error Message."

Check the link provided above by Quicken Kristina; until the CC-503 issue is fixed, you won't be able to download to your loan account.

" ... if I Deactivate the Online Services then I cannot Activate.”

That is true for all online-activated loan accounts. If you have deactivated your Quicken loan account, you will not be able to download to that specific Quicken account again.

But nothing is lost by not being able to re-activate an online loan account. An online-enabled loan account just contains one record: that record contains the loan balance as of the most recent download.

So creating a new online-enabled loan account (and deleting the old online-enabled loan account), loses nothing. 

When Rocket Mortgage is once again available for downloading to Quicken, you should be good to go.

-JP

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• MarkinGA
    MarkinGA Member ✭✭
    Options

When attempting to update my online financials I've been continually receiving a similar CC-505 error for my Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage. I suspect this has begun to occur since Rocket Mortgage has switched to a multi-factor login like I and many others recently dealt with in the past year for GM Financial when it stopped working in Quicken for the same reason.

Quicken please get your act together. Do you not imagine many other online connections will migrate to the same method? Just add multi-factor capability to online updating in the software instead of people having to bring it to your attention one company at a time.

Thank you!

• wGd!NsauTWjL8hy
    Options

This is the error that I am getting. It previously worked (Rocket Mortgage). Perhaps an update caused the problem?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @wGd!NsauTWjL8hy,

When I check on our end, I can see the error code you're getting is FDP-105. That error is associated with the Community Alert I linked earlier in this discussion.

If you haven't done so already, please bookmark the alert so that you'll get updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Where do I find the file download on the Rocket site? Their website is horrendous in its new format.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

So now the program tells me to re-add the account through Rocket. Log in to Rocket, and no selection for Quicken. Does anyone know where the download is found for a quicken file? All I see is a CSV download selection. Thanks

• avbrph
    avbrph Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error here. April 8th and the problem is still not resolved.

• GaryB1234
    GaryB1234 Member
    Options

2 wks now and this problem has no resolution? What's up with that?

• CTVance
    CTVance Member
    Options

Any ETA on this issue???

• MarkinGA
    MarkinGA Member ✭✭
    Options

Be prepared for a long haul. When GM Financial updating stopped working due to their multi factor authentication login change it took from last July until December for it to be fixed. Rocket Mortgage just added the same thing so it looks suspiciously similar to me.

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    edited April 12
    Options

Quicken Loans CC-505 Work Around:

After noticing that some users were able to work around the problem by changing the Default Browser, I decided that it must be a caching problem.

I use Edge exclusively. Consequently, I removed all the "Cookies and site data" via Settings. I use 2 Profiles and the 1st Profile processed 6 Accounts successfully. However, some of the transactions that I had manually entered were duplicated. No Biggee.

Then I processed the 2nd Profile and its 3 Accounts were processed successfully also. ☺️

[Merged Post]

• Bill25
    Bill25 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

April 18: After the issue continued for over a month, I thought I'd Reset the Online Services. But that option was strangely grayed out. So I manually Deactivated it and now the tab for Online Services has disappeared entirely. No way to even try to re-authorize the downloads. One giant leap backwards.

Quicken (and TurboTax FWIW) user since 1992.
    Windows IT Administrator since 2002.
    Windows 11 Pro running on a crappy off-the-shelf HP PC.
    Beer lover since 1968.
  • JimboABH1
    JimboABH1 Member
    Options

Having same issue and it appears that this has been an ongoing issue. Why taking so long to resolve?

• Denizen
    Denizen Member ✭✭
    Options

From Quicken Loans (Rocket Loans):

Thank you so much for providing feedback for the Servicing Survey. We do apologize for the experience you've encountered. Ultimately a big part of what we are offering here is superior communication, an experience that we have worked very hard to ensure and has a reputation for excellence, so it is disheartening when we don't live up to that reputation.   

In regards to the Quicken software, we completely hear and understand your concern. At this time the Quicken support is not something we offer or provide. This may have been obtained previously through a third party that no longer offers this service.

We do appreciate all feedback and you taking the time to provide this so we can have it reviewed internally. And we truly hope that your experiences from our servicing team moving forward exceeds your expectations. We value you as a client and we're here for you.

Feel free to reach back out by chatting with us online, e-mail, or give us a call at (800) 508-0944 if there is anything else we could help you with.

We are here for you and we appreciate you being a Rocket Mortgage client!  

• Tim Mc
    Tim Mc Member ✭✭
    Options

Weren't Quicken and Rocket both the same company at one point? Do they offer cross-platform support? Of the hundreds of financial institutions that Quicken can connect with, they cannot figure out how to do so with a former branch of their own. Given Rocket's response to Denizen above, they could also put a little effort into providing service that "exceeds our expectations"!

A timeline for a restoration of this connection or an acceptable workaround is needed.

• jeffhaynesquick1
    Options

What is the status of this issue? I haven't seen anything, other than customers still having the issue, in a long time.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

No change. I now get error code CC-800

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken and Rocket Mortgage were NEVER a single/same company. Intuit, the prior owner of Quicken, licensed the Quicken name to "Quicken Loans", which is now Rocket Loans.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• pkboucher
    pkboucher Member
    Options

Still no ETA on a fix?

• pkboucher
    pkboucher Member
    Options

"April 18: After the issue continued for over a month, I thought I'd Reset the Online Services. But that option was strangely grayed out. So I manually Deactivated it and now the tab for Online Services has disappeared entirely. No way to even try to re-authorize the downloads. One giant leap backwards."

I did that too, and then I tried to re-add a new account to Quicken Loans (with the plan to link it to my existing account if it works), but it doesn't work.

After giving credentials, it asks for the last 4 of your social (hopes rising here), but then it errors out.

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

still broken for me. As is PNC. VERY FRUSTRATING. Be careful, the Quicken moderators are very adept at marking any comments as rants and removing them…..but the quicken dev team seems to be struggling in making fixes to these critical account connections.