Anyone else missing transactions when downloading?

Options

I have noticed that several previously cleared transactions were missing after recent Quicken update. I had to go back and fill in at least one transaction each month that Quicken was not picking up from my bank (starting about July, 2023). Updated on Quicken or downloaded directly from my bank. Quicken said my last download was in 2020! I have 3 other banks that I have not reconciled yet. Hopefully, they won't all be affected!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Joan_812,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? When did this issue begin to occur? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JoelVP
    JoelVP Member ✭✭
    Options

I've had a similar problem with one of my Fidelity brokerage accounts managed by Fidelity. New bond purchases have not been downloading for many months. I must manually enter them in Quicken Classic every time. I have another Fidelity brokerage account managed by Fidelity (100% stocks), and all the purchases and sales are downloaded automatically, as expected. Seems odd that only bond purchases are not downloading. All my self-managed Fidelity accounts download all transactions perfectly.

• Joan_812
    Joan_812 Member ✭✭
    Options

I reconciled my other bank accounts and unfortunately had the same experience - Quicken not picking up some previously reconciled transactions. I don't think the financial institutions are the problem (3 small local banks and Chase). I had to spend time tracking down and reentering the missing transactions so I could reconcile my accounts. I am paying to have Quicken simplify my banking, not make it more difficult.