dwight01
dwight01 Member

[Removed - Third-Party Reference]

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dwight01,

Could you please further explain the issues that you are experiencing? Which financial institution? Are you experiencing any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dwight01
    dwight01 Member
    Options

Hi Jasmine. Sorry about this. The message sent before I was finished. I sent a more complete one a few minutes later. Hopefully that's up there somewhere.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dwight01,

Unfortunately, the other post was removed automatically as a duplicate. Due to this, please describe your original issue within this thread.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dwight01
    dwight01 Member
    Options

2 questions:

1. My last financal pgm., Banktivity, automatically updated all transactions whenever I opened the app. It appears Quicken doesn't do that. Correct?
    2. I'm confused about syncing. I have the Quicken for Mac app on my Mac and on my MacBook. They do not sync. (Yes, the "sync" is turned on). I have read about a "Quicken Mobile" app. Should I be using that instead of the Quicken for Mac app on the MacBook. Also. when I edit categories for downloaded transactions, the edit does not appear on the other device.

Any help would be appreciated

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 27
    Options

Quicken Mac does not automatically update, you have to press the button.

Sync is only for mobile devices & web; you can’t sync Quicken data across multiple Macs. I don’t know if the iOS app works on an Apple Silicon Mac, I never tried that.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Charles@
    Charles@ Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue on my PC since about the same time as the MAC started doing it. When I close the Quicken Software on my PC, I had it set for Automatic Sync. I have found that the auto sync option is still on in my Mobile and Web settings. I tried unchecking it, closed the software and reset it again. Still does not auto sync. I have to go into the Mobile and Web to Sync when I'm finished. Otherwise, when I open my app on the phone or tablet, all the NEW stuff that was not already on the mobile is not there. But it's in my PC software on the computer.