Optum Health Bank HSA

Options

My Optum Health Bank HSA continues to display a zero balance even though it is fully funded. I have deleted the account and readded it several times. Even though the in initial box is displays the correct balance, when I finish the process it shows zero again.

Comments

• Mark Lawrence
    Mark Lawrence Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I've encountered the same issue. Optum says there's nothing wrong on their end but the balance in Quicken is showing $0 which is NOT what Optum shows on their website.

• Steven Brown
    Steven Brown Member ✭✭
    Options

Optum still displays and updates my savings balance but no longer displays my brokerage balance. Glad I am not alone and I have not been able to get it to work either.

• AlecReidSF
    AlecReidSF Member
    Options

Same here. Now for the last three days…

• rodralig0831
    rodralig0831 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here!!! Been going on since Thursday… 😓 Glad that I am not the only experience this problem, which rules out an issue on my Quicken instance and/or my Optum account.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark Lawrence
    Mark Lawrence Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Rodralig0831 for sending this!

• Steven Brown
    Steven Brown Member ✭✭
    Options

I also sent Quicken a screenshot and a sanitized file for review.

• Hacksaw84
    Hacksaw84 Member
    Options

Since 3/27 or 3/28, I have had the same problem. I have deleted my old accounts and tried to add them as new. Quicken connects to Optum and finds my accounts (I have Savings and Investment account)…it even display the correct balances…but NOTHING is downloaded. Zero balance in both accounts. I also reported the error, but was unable to Sanitize my data so I sent what I could when I reported the issue.

I called Optum, and they were unfortunately USELESS!

• johnjcarter
    johnjcarter Member
    Options

any updates on this?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    Options

I am now also having problems with my Optum Flex accounts. One is a Flex savings account for health care, the other a dependent care account. Both are reporting improper credentials in Quicken, even though they work on the Optum site directly.

• Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    Options

As a follow-up, I do use TFA on their site, but that's never been an issue before when downloading transactions via Quicken