Email digest managing categories

Options
lbsunbum
lbsunbum Member ✭✭

I've updated my profile notification preferences to receive the "email digest". When I select "Manage Followed Categories", it says no categories followed. When I am viewing posts in a specific category, I select the bell which pop ups a list of notifications. I've never seen a "Notification Preference" pop up allowing me to choose to follow or unfollow!

I am running Quicken Classic Premier Mac version 7.6.1. My Mac is running Sonoma 14.2.1.

I use Chrome and have allowed pop ups. I've also experienced the same using Safari.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lbsunbum,

To follow a category or subcategory, you can click the 3 dots to the right of that category/subcategory, then click "Follow".

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lbsunbum,

To follow a category or subcategory, you can click the 3 dots to the right of that category/subcategory, then click "Follow".

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

It works, thanks!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear you're now able to follow categories/subcategories.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.