Cannot Add or Reactivate Online Account

Options
Tim Johnson
Tim Johnson Member ✭✭✭

I'm on version R55.15. I was able to download transactions via Express Web Connect from all my Meriwest accounts on 3/29/2024. On 3/30, one of them failed to download with an error message. Yesterday morning, all my Meriwest accounts downloaded successfully, except for this one again. I tried deactivating online updates, the reactivating them. That failed with Quicken telling me it could not load the quicken page to get the connection process started. After a few similar attempts this morning, I tried adding a new account. When I tried to add any financial institution, I got the same could not load quicken page message. The Add Account process doesn't seem to be
working anymore for many institutions. I expect it's because it can't get to the financial institution's sites. I disabled my VPN and it still fails the same way.

I've attached a screen shot of what happens when I try to set up on-line to reactivate downloads. I get this same screen if I try to use Tools>Add Account, and type in Meriwest Credit Union and click Advanced Options.

Tim Johnson, using Quicken since 1993.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After two days with no response from anyone in the Community, have you tried activating the account again?

If the problem persists, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. They may also need to review your recent download log files and escalate the problem to higher levels of support as needed

Quicken Support:

• Tim Johnson
    Tim Johnson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I tried again this Sunday to reactivate the account that I believe was the cause of the original CC-800 error. This time I was successful, and a transaction on the account downloaded into Quicken. However, I still got a CC-800 error, so there appears to still be some kind of problem with one of the Meriwest accounts. I think my next step is to deactivate all my Meriwest accounts, then activate them all again.

Tim Johnson, using Quicken since 1993.