Elan Financial download balances not reporting cents

Options

The reconciliation of Elan Financial does not recognize the cents in the downloaded balance amount. I have reset account to no avail.

Comments

• John Campbell
    John Campbell Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I've been having this same problem since about 3/14. Saw that this was a problem in the past, but I didn't really see any type of resolution. I wish they would fix this. Elan Financial / Fidelity Rewards VISA

• John Campbell
    John Campbell Member ✭✭✭
    Options

OOPS! Should have checked the "Alerts", first. Looks like they have started taking action on this as of March 26. Hope it gets resolved quickly as they should be able to see how they fixed it in the past.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

As @John Campbell stated, this is a known issue. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10942446/CTP-9175 & 9521)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• harterpk
    harterpk Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Kristina,

I saw John Campbell's post, so I was waiting for developments. When I saw that the "cents" from my balance downloaded correctly, I thought perhaps the issue was fixed, but there was a maybe related issue with the account being marked "deleted" and not being able to add the online biller.

Thanks.

paul

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Many people (including myself) have posted that the missing cents issue is now resolved for the last 2-3 days.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• harterpk
    harterpk Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    Options

All,

Well, this is quite confusing …

At 3:01 today, Quicken Kristin posts that there's a known issue with no ETA. Then at 4:29 Boatnmaniac posts that the issue has been resolved for days.

I experienced the "missing cents" issue and the CC-800 (account deleted) at the same time and figured they were related, but it appears one of the problems may have been solved, but the other has not.

In case it makes a difference, I'm running Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 10 Pro.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@harterpk - I guess my memory of the time frame in which the missing cents issue was first reported as being resolved is off a bit. I said above that it was resolved 2-3 days ago but in going through my posts I see it was first reported resolved as of yesterday morning (yesterday was a very long day for me so….🙄). Following is a link to a thread regarding this missing cents issue, the resolution of it and an alternative setup link to Elan Financial Services for the Fidelity Rewards Credit Card (see my 1st post of 3/22 in this thread for the alternative). You might want to try the alternative setup for this card to see it that will better meet your needs.:

By the way, don't be too hard on @Quicken Kristina and the other Moderators. We users often find out about issues being resolved before the Alerts are updated to reflect that. That's because we users tend to be laser focused on the issues that affect us and many users run OSU 1-2 times a day so when a fix is in place we notice it quickly. The Moderators need to wait to make an announcement of a fix until they get notified by their engineering teams of it. They also are splitting their attention between dozens if not hundreds of other issues and priorities.

The CC-800 error code can have a few different causes and resolutions. If you are going to stick with the Elan setup link and not use the alternative, I suggest you start a separate thread on this issue so it gets the appropriate attention from others and does not detract from the subject of this thread.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)