US Bank Not Downloading After Deactivation/Reactivation (BofA isn't either)

Options

As of today, I have no US Bank accounts downloading transactions. Oddly enough, two downloaded one transaction of many that should be downloaded. I have tried resetting the account, that didn't work. I tried deactivating/reactivating and that didn't work. I tried validating the file and that didn't work. I also deactivated, went to BofA (as an example) and revoked Quicken, closed Quicken, opened it back up, set up Connect again, and it connects but still won't download transactions. Any other thoughts and is there a page of info with connectivity or server problems?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @theblantons,

There are currently known issues with US Bank and Bank of America missing transactions/not downloading transactions. Please see this Community Alert for more information on the US Bank issue and this Community Alert for more information on the Bank of America issue. Please bookmark the alerts to get updates, when available. Per the alerts, backup your file, then follow the instructions below:

1. Deactivate all the accounts associated with problem financial institution.
    2. Navigate to the financial institution's website, look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    3. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the accounts by using the "+" button.

If the issue persists, please reset the cloud:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud"

If the issue still persists after that, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.