Pending transactions not working

Options

I have most current update for my Quicken Classic. The pending transactions show sometimes, sometimes not. Also they are being duplicated in register when they do show. I use Cadence Bank.

Answers

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

I TURNED OFF Pending Transactions !!! The feature does not take Reminders into account when downloading the Pending Transactions !!!

Consequently, the Pending Transactions were duplicating my Reminders !!! Who specs out program changes here ???

• rpgarrett75703
    rpgarrett75703 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had trouble this morning with the pending transactions reported for my Discover card. It showed I had 5 pending transactions while the Discover website and mobile app show only 3. The reason is 1 transaction was cleared with this morning's download while at the same time showing up in my pending transactions list and the other problem was that a pending transaction was duplicated showing up twice in the list. I proceeded to delete those 2 erroneous pending transactions from the list.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Due to the nature of the issues you're seeing, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they have access to tools that we on the Community cannot access and they are able to escalate the issues as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ulrichson1
    ulrichson1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank You everyone it seems to be working fine now on all my accounts (Bank and Credit Cards) I have hearing aids so will always use this because I and the phone do not play well.