Quicken Download stopped working

Options

I have been having trouble with the Quicken downloading of transactions from my banks and financial institutions since yesterday. First the download window is stuck in Waiting… and then it stopped responding and I had to force it to shut down using Task Manager. Then I tried to Validate, and then Super Validate the data, but I still had the same problem. Lastly I signed out of my Quicken ID and Cloud account and resigned it to open the file, and then when I tried to download it is stuck at processing data. Is this a version issue or a server at Quicken issue? Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Vman0323,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Do you sync your file with the Quicken Cloud? Do you keep your Quicken file directly on a local hard drive, or do you have it on a shared drive? Do you have your Quicken file synced with any cloud service such as OneDrive, iCloud, or Dropbox? Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a program update, power outage, and/or unexpected program or computer shutdown?

You mentioned that running a Validate failed to correct the issue. If you haven't done so recently, I recommend restarting your computer (sometimes that does help when programs start misbehaving). If the issue persists after that, please try restoring a backup from before the problem started.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Vman0323
    Vman0323 Member
    Options

Yes, I do sync my file with Quicken Cloud, and I keep the file in my local drive. No I don't sync the file with any other cloud services. There was nothing happening just before the issue started. I will try to validate then restart my computer. Thank you.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Vman0323,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.