Updated Income Reminder Splits Not Showing Updated Amounts When Click Enter

Options
micdif
micdif Member ✭✭

I have an Income Reminder setup for my Paychecks. I stopped using the Paycheck method last year when the splits were duplicating after entering the paycheck.

Everything with the Income Reminder was working fine until I updated all my splits to account for a raise and changes to my taxes. When I go to edit splits, the updated amounts correctly display but when I click Enter to review the splits, the old amounts show up so I have to manually update all of the split lines.

I went to the future reminders and the splits also show correctly but when clicking Enter the old spilt amounts show up.

Oddly, I reviewed my savings accounts and the Income transactions for March are no longer there so I had to enter them in again. I'm not sure why they disappeared.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @micdif,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide additional information. When did you first notice this issue? If you have more than one income reminder that is a split transaction, is this issue affecting all of them, or just the one you use for your paycheck?

Were the income transactions from March in a manual account (not connected to financial institution, all updates put in manually), or in a connected account (linked to your financial institution for download)? Is there any chance the missing transactions are there buy hidden by a filter or by the sort order (this article gives information on how to check)?

Do you keep your Quicken file directly on your local hard drive, or is it on a shared/network drive? Is your file synced with any cloud services, such as OneDrive, iCloud, or Dropbox? The simplest way to check your file location, if you have Quicken up and the file open, is to click on File, then look near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit.  It will list the file locations for the 4 Quicken files you have most recently accessed, with the one you are currently in at the #1 spot.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @micdif,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.