Connecting to Empower Retirement - wrong amounts

Options

I'm using Quicken Classic Deluxe 7.6.1 on the Mac, and one of the accounts I have it connecting to is a 403(b) at Empower Retirement. Quicken does connect to this account without errors. But the problem is that the numbers shown in Quicken don't match what's shown on Empower's web site.

Problem 1) In Quicken's sidebar (in the list of my accounts), it shows the 403(b) but shows $0.

Problem 2) If I click on the 403(b) in Quicken's sidebar, it tells me that the market value of the account as of 4/5/24 is x.

Problem 3) If I log into Empower on the web, it tells me that the account balance of this account is y (this amount is more than double that of x, which I mentioned one line above).

Any ideas why the information would be so varying?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @aksdjfhlk23fkjhsa,

To help troubleshoot this, could you please check if your investment account tracking method is Simple or Detailed? To check that, please click on the account to select it, then go to Accounts>Settings. On the Details tab, about 2/3 of the way down, you should see an Investment tracking Method section.

If you are using Simple tracking and if it gives you the option to change to Detailed, please try changing to Detailed to see if that corrects the issue.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @aksdjfhlk23fkjhsa,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.