Quicken Loans CC-505

Options

I have 11 Institutions and 26 Accounts in my DB. I run a Quicken Update every morning, 7 days/week.

My Quicken Loan data was last downloaded on March 20, 2024 @ 7:44 am. I receive daily CC-505 errors.

Apparently this is a known issue. Is there an ETA for a bug fix?

Comments

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

It has been 3 weeks now and I'm still getting the same CC-505 Error !!!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Loans CC-505:

After noticing that some users were able to work around the problem by changing the Default Browser, I decided that it must be a caching problem.

I use Edge exclusively. Consequently, I Removed All the "Cookies and site data" via Settings. I use 2 Profiles and the 1st Profile processed 6 Accounts successfully. However, some of the transactions that I had manually entered were duplicated. No Biggee.

Then I processed the 2nd Profile and its 3 Accounts were processed successfully also. ☺️

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

oops… My last post was not for the "Quicken Loans CC-505" issue. That was an accident. It should have been posted under "NFCU Reauthorization" !!! 😭

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yesterday my Quicken Loans (Rocket Mortgage) Error Code CC-505 became a CC-800 so this morning I called Rocket Mortgage.

To my surprise, Rocket Mortgage told me they stopped downloading transactions to Quicken on March 24, 2024… almost 1 month ago !!!

Thanks for the heads-up Quicken.

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, there is info that Quicken is not telling us here. I love how Quicken has embraced the popular corporate "we apologize for any inconvenience" but without telling you anything or promising you anything style of messaging. It's extra hilarious here because of course these two companies are related but cannot get their messaging and priorities straight in order to provide their customers with a good experience. It really is shocking and disappointing.

https://www.rocketmortgage.com/name-change

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/quicken-loans-vs-rocket-mortgage-here-s-the-difference-4774714

• frank_m
    frank_m Member
    Options

Same here… Quicken Loans, CC-505, Frustrating it's been going on for so long.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If that rocket fizzled on the launch pad …

May I suggest that you deactivate your mortgage account register and continue using it as an "offline (manual) account".
    Rely on the Scheduled Reminder created by the Loan Setup process to record your monthly payments as internal transfers from your checking account to the mortgage account register for principal (and optional additional principal) payments. Interest goes to an interest expense category. Escrow amounts being withheld by the mortgage company as part of the total monthly payment should be transferred into a separate manual Escrow account register. Compare your mortgage account register and the escrow account to the monthly mortgage statement and make adjustments as necessary.

• rickrenfl
    rickrenfl Member
    Options

Weeks and weeks with this deficiency. Multiple calls to Quicken and Rocket Mortgage. RM blames Q.

Q just states aware and working on it.