I can't download and install R55.26 Quicken Classic

Options

I am currently running R55.15 on Windows 10. I say yes when asked if I want to update. The update starts and gets to extracting files but fails with a "An error occurred" "The update failed to download.". I tried restarting my PC but still get the error message. What do I need to do?

Best Answer

• tngamble
    tngamble Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

That worked. The download didn't complete on first attempt but allowed me an option to resume. It took about 4 times of resuming the download to complete the 275MB file. After completing the download, the install was successful and I am up running on R55.26. Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tngamble,

To start with, I suggest you try downloading and installing R55.26 via the Manual Patch found in this support article instead and see if it works.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tngamble
    tngamble Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

That worked. The download didn't complete on first attempt but allowed me an option to resume. It took about 4 times of resuming the download to complete the 275MB file. After completing the download, the install was successful and I am up running on R55.26. Thank you.