NFCU

Options

NFCU appears normal during one step update. Only required one iteration of 2FA and shows complete. That said, no transactions were downloaded. Nothing changed. I then had to go to the NFCU site and manually download the two posted new transactions which also updated the Online Balance.

Comments

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, this happens consistently to me as well. The only fix is to "deactivate" and "reactivate" and then it'll work like once.

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tried that just now. I received the same server error as before and the account doesn't activate. The issue is on Quicken end.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What server error? Your original post mentioned nothing about any errors.

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken still continued to show that the OSU is complete, but does not download transactions (two available this morning) or the online balance. Manual download from NFCU site still works

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I try to reauthorize, it fails with the following error message

{
    "timestamp": "2024-04-19T08:25:32.323-04:00",
    "status": 500,
    "error": "Internal Server Error",
    "path": "/aggregator-authv2/apiConnect"
    }

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

OSU continues to act like it is working but still does not download any data. No transactions not online balance.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @johnodrake,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10953302/CTP-9585)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the update. The connection with NFCU via OneStep Update still shows that it is working but nothing is downloaded/updated.