download investment transactions from Wells Fargo Investment accounts

Options
LAHK
LAHK Member ✭✭

I have used Quicken for years and never had trouble downloading investment transactions until recently. I use One Step Update and my accounts are with Wells Fargo investments. The transactions can be downloaded but are labeled "deposits" rather than income. I have to edit each one to change them to income dividends or interest. It's time consuming and a bother.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @LAHK,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? Did you recently reset or reconnect the account(s)? Which Financial Institution (Wells Fargo Bank, Wells Fargo Advisors, etc.) and Connection Method (Direct Connect or Express Web Connect +) are you using with the account(s)? To check this, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the problem account, go to the Online Services tab, and it should show the information near the upper left.

Do you have any renaming rules that may be causing this issue (you can check by going to Tools>Renaming Rules)?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @LAHK,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.