Barclaycard Transactions Not Downloading

Options

For the past several days now, Quicken has not been able to download transactions from Barclaycards. I've tried disconnecting / reconnecting the online connection without success. In fact, when I try to reconnect the account, it gets stuck about halfway through the "Updating Transaction" process but then eventually finishes without downloading any new transactions

Are there any known issues with Barclay accounts at the moment / anything else I can try to get transaction downloads working again?

I'm on Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100)

Thanks!

Bill

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @William Smith Jr,

Aside from being unable to download transactions, do you also receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• William Smith Jr
    William Smith Jr Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja - There was an error, which I forgot to include initially. I just tried downloading transactions again and for today at least, they downloaded w/out any error. I'll continue to monitor over the coming days but issue may have resolved itself