Quicken Dropping Old Zelle Transactions

Options

I reconcile my accounts weekly, and for the past month, every week I find the balance is off, due to Zelle transactions missing from the register from four and five weeks ago. The previous week I had been able to recover the dropped ones and manually reenter them, and then the following week the balance is off again, with new "old" transactions, previously reconciled, now missing. This is costing me about an hour a week digging through online bank statements and searching for transactions that have disappeared from the Quicken register. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Quicken is supposed to be consolidating our cash flow information and making life easier. VERY FRUSTRATED. Has anyone found a fix for this???

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CarolBurden,

When did this issue begin to occur exactly? After a recent update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What is your connection method with Zelle? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.