CC-502 failure for all accounts over weekend - resolved on Monday ? (edit)

Options
GreytDusty
GreytDusty Member ✭✭

Every single one of my credit-card accounts — Barclay, Synchrony, U.S. Bank, Discover, etc. — is coming back with a CC-502 error when I do a One-Step Update. I am Quicken Classic for Windows. This has been happening since Friday, April 12. It is continuing into Sunday, April 14. Any idea what is happening?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GreytDusty,

Did this issue begin after a recent update? Did anything happen before you began to receive CC-502 error messages on all of your account(s)?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GreytDusty
    GreytDusty Member ✭✭
    Options

No, not after an update. Nothing happened that led to this. I mentioned that it is all of my credit cards, it is all of my bank accounts, including Chase and Capital One. I cannot think of any change that would have caused this.

• GreytDusty
    GreytDusty Member ✭✭
    Options

I just ran One Step Update again after I posted that last reply. It seemed to work this time without error. I guess it was just a 48-hour flu bug or something.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GreytDusty,

Thank you for coming back to update us. Were there any troubleshooting steps that you took?

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    Options

I too had this issue on 4-13 (Saturday). This was the second time in 4 weeks it occured and only on Saturdays. Will run an OSU tomorrow and see if it is working again.

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Working again….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.