FNBO and Quicken R55.26

Options
WBajwa
WBajwa Member ✭✭

For the last ten days, Quicken R55.26 has not been able to connect to FNBO. I have done data validation, closed the existing account, and tried to reconnect, but Quicken fails to connect after the first data download.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @WBajwa,

What type(s) of account(s) are these? Did this issue begin to occur after a recent update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring? What is your connection method with FNBO? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• thederfelts
    thederfelts Member
    Options

I've had the same issue for a couple of months with my Scheels credit card through FNBO. I receive the CC-800 error message. I have tried deactivating the account and reactivating and resetting the account but nothing works. Connection method is Express Web Connect.

• WBajwa
    WBajwa Member ✭✭
    Options

The only message was "Account not found." I had to close the existing account in Quicken and added this account again. So far, the newly added account is working fine.