CC-501 Errors - HealthEquity HSA account

Options
tlpwis
tlpwis Member ✭✭✭

I have always been able to download HSA acct transactions with Quicken, but starting earlier this month (April-2024) the downloads began to fail. I attempted to "Reset Account" which failed, and then deactivated the account for downloading, and have been attempting to readd the online setup. It continually fails with a CC-501 error. I have submitted an issue as well through Quicken to support, but wondering if others are having this issue. I am not seeing any current chatter about this issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tlpwis,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number that was given to you during your Quicken Support interaction? This is so that I may further investigate and better assist you.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    Options

I did the submission directly through Quicken using the "Report Issue" option. I don't recall being provided a case # with that unfortunately, but it would be with my email address -[Removed - Privacy]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tlpwis,

Please be aware that this is a public forum where any individual can access these threads. Please do not post private information.

In order for this issue to receive the assistance and escalation it needs, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance.

While submitting a problem report provides the logs that our support agents will need to escalate, they are unable to proceed with escalation unless they have you live on the phone or chat with them. Submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. And as stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Additionally, escalations cannot be done from here in the Community as our support agents have a specific protocol to follow and the necessary tools available in order to do so that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Please contact Quicken Support directly to receive proper assistance to escalate and resolve this error! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options

I opened 10989947 on this today. It's been getting progressively worse for me and now I am not able to successfully connect. I have 11 other accounts that work just fine, so it's something with the HealthEquity connection. They have put a monitor on HealthEquity and we'll see if it starts working in the next 24 hours. If it doesn't I'll call back (work permitting).

Even though others have noted it is happening, it doesn't sound like it's known as an issue. Maybe now it is.

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I just found I'm having this same issue. As a matter of fact it shows that it's not even setup and it was and I had been using it for a very long time. Now I'm not able to add the One Step Update back for HSA. Getting the CC-501 error.

• Don Bartenstein
    Don Bartenstein Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Based on unreconciled transactions, it goes back to at least April 3rd.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine I have contacted Quicken Support and provided all the info as part of case# 109934452.

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options

This is being tracked under alert #10989802. No resolution at this time. They do know there are a lot of impacted users.

• tlpwis
    tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
    Options

If it is helpful, I can see in file explorer on Windows that Quicken was updated late on 4/1/2024, and many DLL's have date stamps of 4/2/2024 at 12:20am (CT), with additional file types last updated on 4/3/2024 at 4:05 AM, which pretty much coincides with when the download capability stopped working.

• danno22
    danno22 Member
    Options

I've had the same issue since early April 2024. Tried deactivating and reactivating many time since. Always getting CC-501

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Since more reports have been received for this issue, we will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated as a widespread issue. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options

Still seeing the problem today….

• jlamoree
    jlamoree Member
    Options

I see this is happening a lot. I didn't find this on my initial search so sorry for starting another thread.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is this all happening with the same HSA company- or different companies?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options
  • JPWMU
    JPWMU Member
    Options

Same exact issues here. Was working fine, stopped working, was instructed to reset account, now connection is lost and have spent hours on the phone with Quicken and HE to try and fix the issue. They both point the finger at each other.

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't think the Quicken help we have access to can solve this issue. They need the developers to look into it and figure out what's wrong. They'll send you through all kinds of hoops, but they're not able to see the details that are needed to truly understand the issue. They tried to get me to change my default browser (I have 13 other connections that are working fine) and I told them "no". They didn't push it. The person I talked to said that the developers need to sort it out.

• jlamoree
    jlamoree Member
    Options

There was an update overnight that I installed this morning that I was hopeful did the trick, but it did not fix the problem, same result.

• Skiddut
    Skiddut Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Any resolution yet?

• KentonB
    KentonB Member
    Options

Glad I'm not alone. Our company's HSA provider just switched to HealthEquity. I've been trying for about a week to set up the account but am also getting the CC-501 error each time. I'm guessing this is a universal problem with all HealthEquity accounts?

• Rangers93-94
    Rangers93-94 Member
    Options

+1. Exact same issue for last several weeks.

• Don Bartenstein
    Don Bartenstein Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still broken…. :(

• jammerdjc
    jammerdjc Member ✭✭
    Options

I was just updated to R56.9 (April 2024) and the problem persists.