Volvo Finance connection error

Options
galojah
galojah Member ✭✭✭

I am having an issue with updating with Volvo Finance. Quicken connects with Volvo Finance, and initiates the authentication; I get a text with a 2FA code and am prompted to enter it in Quicken. After entering, a little time passes, and I get this error (see picture.) I am able to login with same credentials on VF website. I've submitted a message with Volvo, but curious if anyone here has had this issue and was able to resolve it.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @galojah,

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

You can follow this link to access a FAQ that discusses some common error messages in Quicken for Mac.

As per the FAQ:

If you receive one of these errors, please wait 24 hours and then try again. If the issue still persists after this time period, please contact Quicken Support.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• galojah
    galojah Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It has been at least a month.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @galojah,

Due to the length of time that you have been experiencing this issue, I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order. You may use the link in my previous response to reach out to Support.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.