Adding synchrony bank retailers cards

Options

Hello everyone.

I have been trying to add mysynchorny bank accounts (retailers like ashley furniture, mathis, lowe's ..etc) to my account with no success. I cannot find them in the list. Any idea how to do that please?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @E Ghobrial,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end to see what connections you've already tried. I can see you attempted to connect to Synchrony Bank Credit Cards and to Lowe's Commercial Card (Synchrony), and got a CC-503 error with both of those connections. The Synchrony Bank Credit Cards connection is generally for credit cards directly through Synchrony bank rather than credit cards for retailers that are serviced by Synchrony bank. Do you have any credit cards directly through Synchrony?

Is your Lowe's card a business card or a personal card? If it's a personal card, then that's probably why you got the CC-503 error. If it's a business card, please let me know so we can troubleshoot further.

If you're not seeing a specific connection option for the card you have, it may mean that Synchrony doesn't support downloads for that retailer into Quicken. However, some customers have reported that they can successfully download other retailers by connecting to a different retailer card that is serviced through Synchrony (for example, some have reported being able to connect using the Guitar Center Credit Card connection option).

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• E Ghobrial
    E Ghobrial Member
    Options

Thank you for your reply. I figured it out later on … apparently u can choose any card that has mysynchorny.com .. I choose like a guitar shop one and once i signed it it showed my cards. Thx

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your accounts connected!

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.