How to get a total of all your credit card accounts "credit limits"?

Options
rkkeller
rkkeller Member, Windows Beta Beta

I wanted to see my total available credit limit "combined" for all my credit cards. During the setup for each account, I DID enter the amounts in the "credit limit" field. Now I am looking for a report or way to get them to all add up so I can see if I have X amount of credit or Y amount.

I do know the rough amount, $100k or so not counting the AmX Platinum, as I seen it on my credit report before, but would like to see it more when I want. I had 2 increases the last few weeks without even asking for them and be nice to see what they all equal combined.

Something so I do not have to calculate it manually, which I know is not that hard, but felt there must be some kind of report or why else have that "credit limit" field if it does nothing.

I am NOT looking for what I owe on each card as all balances are 0, I am looking for a way to combine all the 'credit limits" I entered and add them together for an overall total available credit picture.

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can see the credit limits you set for all of your cards by going to the Property & Debt tab and selecting Debt. Make sure All debt accounts is selected at the top. The card information is in the "Selected liability and credit accounts" section at the bottom. Click on the little arrow at the left of the section name to expand it if necessary.

This shows the limit and amount used for each account but unfortunately not the total of your limits.

QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the Home screen customize the view to include "Credit Card Accounts." That'll give you that number.

• rkkeller
    Options

Hi, It does show the card names and balances, which are all 0. I can't find how to show the "credit limit" field that was used when adding new CC account. Unless I missing it, did look.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can see the credit limits you set for all of your cards by going to the Property & Debt tab and selecting Debt. Make sure All debt accounts is selected at the top. The card information is in the "Selected liability and credit accounts" section at the bottom. Click on the little arrow at the left of the section name to expand it if necessary.

This shows the limit and amount used for each account but unfortunately not the total of your limits.

QWin Premier subscription
  • rkkeller
    Options

Great thanks a lot, that shows exactly what I need.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Home tab's report should be looking like this:

Don't understand why you were seeing $0 amounts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

same as mine -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10